Monday, June 27, 2011

Blog Promotion! Half off custom designs!

I wanted to try something new and give an offer to those of you have supported me along the way- THAT MEANS YOU!! 

I am offering custom designs half off!! Which means you can get a custom blogger design for $50 and a custom wordpress design for $80. This offer also includes images- so it's a great deal!

I will start building my queue- (first come first serve) and I will start designs starting July 25. If this is something that would interest you- you have until July 9th to sign up. So don't walk- RUN!!! Spots are limited and will be filling up quickly! Please Contact me to sign up.

To see a portfolio of what I have done go here: http://lenatoewsdesigns.blogspot.com/p/portfolio.html

I look forward to the possibility of working with some of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment